Alive Alive

Man, I remember the die this was pushed through the portal and under judgement. I of course voted a nice 5 on it. It was and is still a really moving flash. I randomly decided to get on to my NG account again and this was waiting for me on my favorite movies. Good to see it again, I will also be checking out more of your work.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

This was great

I have to say Zelda is one of my favorite series. This was just great. Good job guys.

Sonic VS Knuckles. Sonic VS Knuckles.

AUWSOME

this is cool! you never know what u r gonna get! it's nice.

Whats the Diff PTv1 Whats the Diff PTv1

Not bad

I give you a two because i dont really like Find the diff games

SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil SuperMario:ShooterOfEvil

Hey I like it

I like it but i cant seem to get past the 2nd guy thats moving across the screen. Well nice game, keep up the good work.

Cinto's Journey Cinto's Journey

Awsome!!!

Ha this is a very funny game. That Monopoly guy with the laser eyes cracked me up. Hey this is cool and should make like Underdog of the week. It was fucking awsome. Thanks for the awsome game.

[CLAB] Scavenger Battle [CLAB] Scavenger Battle

Nice little mix you have made yourself here. I like the clarity of your actual tracks versus when you were doing the rap battles. Although, I can see the rush of content versus clarity in that situation. It is nice to hear your stuff when it is sat down and is clear to the ears. Good stuff man.
-Binary Swag

Gasmasq responds:

Thanks bro! The approach is definitely a lot different, but that's how an emcee stays on his / her toes!

NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq NGHH'11 - MadFLeX vs Gasmasq

Gasmasq

I know I have voted for Gas every round and there are reasons behind it. I like a little originality, and all that I heard from Flex was the same things I heard from other rappers against Gas during this contest. Gasmasq went into this as the underdog of the competition. He came back into this contest after losing last year's and brought himself up to the top. He took every insult he was hit with and flipped it back and outshined his competition. Gas took this battle. Hands down.

NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX NGHH'11 - Cynic vs MadFLeX

Wow. Just...Wow

This is what I have been waiting for in this hip hop competition. I am glad that I actually registered to vote on this one. I can't believe the amount of great flow and insults I heard from both sides. The only thing is...I have to give it to Flex. The insults were just so good. The double clicks/downloads line, the battle tracks, and the portal award lines were just so good. Flex had the best material in my mind, which gives him my vote. Good job to both parties.