Alive Alive

Man, I remember the die this was pushed through the portal and under judgement. I of course voted a nice 5 on it. It was and is still a really moving flash. I randomly decided to get on to my NG account again and this was waiting for me on my favorite movies. Good to see it again, I will also be checking out more of your work.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

This was great

I have to say Zelda is one of my favorite series. This was just great. Good job guys.

Sonic VS Knuckles. Sonic VS Knuckles.

AUWSOME

this is cool! you never know what u r gonna get! it's nice.

Gorillaz FCOOTMH Gorillaz FCOOTMH

it's bad

I mean really bad. you suck.next time don't do this krappy stuff.

KuroiFurea responds:

What were you expecting?

Shades of Gray [Ch.20] Shades of Gray [Ch.20]

You tricked me!

Jeskid, you left me such a nice response to my review you had me convinced that it ended with Ch .19. Ha now we know why he called her hotdog. Strange though, i thought it meant something else...... o.O I love Shades of Grey!!!!! Shades of Grey rules!!!!!!!!!

Jeskid responds:

YEY!!!!!!

Shades of Gray [Ch.19] Shades of Gray [Ch.19]

BEST DAMN SERIES ON NG!

That was so awesome man. I watched every episode and i loved em all. Great Job man. What do you plan on doing next? Shades of Gray rules!!!!!!!

Jeskid responds:

Thanks man - please say that even louder! Hopefully a lot more people notice and it will get some real attention on the web. Even if it doesn't though, in just these posts - you guys have made me very happy. So thank you, thank you, thank you,

Jeskid

Shades of Gray [Ch.11] Shades of Gray [Ch.11]

I love shades of Grey!!!!!!

Hey, Shades of Grey is so awsome. I cant for the next two chapters because I love this series. Eric is such a dick!!!! What an asshole to point out a boner in front of a girl. I would of kicked his ass up and down on the streets.

Cool Penguin TV # 02 Cool Penguin TV # 02

Oh...my....god

I saw the first part thinking this was gonna be crap, but jeez that was very funny. I thought it was retarted, but great.

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

That was great

Heh this was really good. I enjoyed it and added it to my favorites, good job fox.

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks Hedgehog. :)

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great Sequel

At the first part i thought you would never make a sequel to the original one so this caught me by suprise. This was nicely done, and very hilarious(Especially the part where he has to find the right poe) Might I say that you rock Granfaloon?